Early Release Today- 1:00
Music Show Info
When: Friday, December 12
Time: 2:00pm (or 9:15am dress rehearsal if you can't make the afternoon time--please let Mrs. Lucci know ahead of time so we can have enough chairs set up)
Location: Indian Trail small gym
Music Show Attire
Students may wear any combination of the following colors:
- yellow, green, blue, brown (any shade--but think various land forms!)
- solid or small neutral patterns (ie polkadots or stripes)
- black pants/leggings/track pants, jeans or any of the colors above on the bottom
- Comfortable light-weight shoes that allow for safe, silent movement (gym shoes or flats)
Students may NOT wear:
- colors other than the ones listed above
- logos/designs/sports teams/large patterns
- Uggs, snow/rain boots of any kind
- Vocabulary Sentences are due every Friday (assigned every Tuesday)
- Poetry Signatures are due Every Monday (please spread the readings out throughout the week- don't read all 6 in one day)
- Camp Read-A-Lot- Read 20 minutes a night. If you are busy one night and can't read, then try to make it up on another night. Shoot for about 100 minutes each week. Also, you can record ANY books on the Camp-Read-A-lot sheet: my library books, Mrs. Grost's library books, home books, RAZ kids, etc.
- Math practice- spend 10-20 minutes on Xtramath or Dreambox a few times a week, or daily if time permits. If you cannot access those websites, let me know and I can make math packets.
- Occasional ALO homework- usually optional.